Walk Up Weddings
Simple Elopement Ceremonies
No service notices at this time. We are open normal hours at this time.
What is a Walk Up Wedding?
Many couples spend thousands of dollars for their wedding ceremony. Others choose to skip the extravagance and go to a Justice of the Peace to perform their nuptials.
For those considering a simple Justice of the Peace ceremony, this web page is for you!
Walk Up Weddings will officiate your ceremony from 1:00pm - 5:00pm, 4 days a week (Monday - Thursday excluding holidays) at our office located at 13831 Northwest Fwy Ste 120, Houston, Texas 77040. NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY! Visitor parking is available in front of the building and in the parking garage. The parking garage entrance is on Guhn Rd.
Need a wedding ceremony outside the normal Walk Up Wedding hours? You can BOOK ONLINE our after hour Walk Up Weddings.
When you are working with a tight budget or choosing to save on your ceremony so you can be more extravagant with your reception and/or honeymoon… Walk Up Weddings is the answer.
Walk Up Weddings charges one low, flat fee (excluding applicable after hour rate or holiday fee) of only $155 to officiate your simple ceremony.
Follow these simple steps for your own Walk Up Wedding:
1. Obtain your marriage license from the County Clerk of any Texas county. It must be issued no less than 72 hours and not more than 90 days before your wedding day. Active military personnel have an automatic waiver for the 72 hour waiting period (must show military ID and bring copy).
2. Come to our office located at 13831 Northwest Fwy Ste 120, Houston, Texas 77040 between 1pm and 5pm or your scheduled time for appointments. Bring your marriage license and photo ID. We have chapel style seating for a maximum of twelve guests (not including the bride and groom).
3. Check in with the receptionist.
4. We will officiate your ceremony (a video of your ceremony on DVD disc and a keepsake copy of your personalized ceremony script is included in your Walk Up Wedding package).
5. Then you are off to your reception or honeymoon!
Do you want this same service at a different location? Our Elopement Ceremony is the answer. It is a simple ceremony performed at a location of your choice, like your home, a restaurant, a hotel, a park, etc. Call 832-413-5283 to make an appointment and for prepay instructions or BOOK ONLINE. Check our calendar for availability.
If you want a full service or custom wedding, then visit our Home page for more information or give us a call.
We look forward to serving you and wish each couple a strong and happy marriage.
EFFECTIVE JULY 10, 2017....... Walk Up Weddings are back with our "No Appointment Necessary" feature (the way it's supposed to be)! Come to our office Monday - Thursday between 1pm and 5pm. The maximum number of guests allowed for Walk Up Weddings is twelve (not including the bride and groom). If you need a ceremony with more guests, just give us a call and we will put together an elopement or custom package to meet your needs and guest requirements.